Re: Debian-edu/Skolelinux and Edubuntu cooperation

* Markus Gamenius (markus@gamenius.net) [050509 22:49]:
> I know that this thread is going to make a lot of people irritaded, but
> PLEASE try to be nice? We do not need to rise our voices, do we????

I think that part of the reason why sarge is late can be found in
precisely the above mentioned attitude:

"Oh, it is Debian, it will slip. Lets see how they are doing.
Ha, see that? They DO slip!  Loosers!
Who is responsible for this mess, anyway?
Hey, don't touch my packages, you jerk! They are just fine.
The bugs against them are all invalid since it works for me.
Focus on the release blocking infrastructure instead!
Isn't someone going to *do* something about this?"

It is a vicious circle. The ultimate answer lies in the change of
attitude.