Re: Question: what's wrong with KDE? (Re: 1 year report)

   Catching this thread I can't help but to add my $0.02 worth.

   KDE or GNOME to me makes no difference, as long as you can run binaries
from either on whatever desktop is chosen.

   I would suggest, however, adding a second window manager option aimed at
low-end machines.  Many schools want to run GNU/Linux on hardware that
honestly should've been thrown away years ago.  As such, having some sort of
"lightweight" window manager for such people would be a welcome choice.  It
doesn't have to be the primary focus of the distro, but simply something that
runs and uses the menu items of the primary desktop.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
Want to learn more about the attacks of Sep. 11th 2001?  Get a free DVD video
examining 9/11 at <http://reopen911.org/freedvd.php>!