Re: slapd.conf/ACLs for woody's slapd

<zitiere wer="Frank Weißer">
>> Hi Andreas!
>> Today I wanted to add two new teachers to my the tjeners of my two schools and
>> had the following fault:
>> answer queries.</p><p>It could be that some schema files were updated
during
>> an unrelated update, but that is just a lucky guess. In that case you could
try to restart the ldap backend by running as root: "/etc/init.d/slapd
restart"</p>
> I've done this with a root-login to webmin. After posting the mail, i had
the
> idea to use frank (group admins) an now im waiting, and waiting and - still
-
> waiting...

...and still waiting ;-)
So im able to modify accounts, but not to create new one's. But i _can_ create
new groups (classes/courses)!?! Tumbling the dices for a new password, i had
to face, that the password _only_ gets changed for the bright side of
life:linux! The samba-accounts keep the _old_ password!

With a little work i got back to wlus 1.3-20 and will try again with your next
attempt ;-)

Regards

readU
Frank