Re: Weekly report week 2, plans for week 3
On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 08:56:32PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> furthermore i spend some time to get funding for kerberos
> bindings for python (now i look for a coder wanting to do the
> job) and debconf5 organizing.
i found a person qualified to do the work but he has not replied
to my mail yet.
> next week (2) i will
> - create and estimate of how much time i spend on cerebrum
> - create a Constants.py file for cerebrum
half ways done.
> - debconf5 sponsorship
this was actually what i worked on most during the week. please
see my lengthly weekly report at:
i also started to look into integrating finnarnes exam scripts
into WLUS, to allow us to use the ulstrud facilities...
Further future goals are to
- shrink the import script in size (some more redundancy to
- work on the wlus testframework, so that work on wlus can be
picked up again in a controlled way
- write a cerebrum backend for wlus
- switch wlus to that cerebrum backend
- compile jbofh into binaries, eliminating some dependencies
- attempt again to build the cerebrum documentation