debian-edu-sarge login problem, different kickerrc for kde2 and kde3

Hi.

We have at my school a
woody skoklelinux server with many users.

We have put up 4 debian-edu-sarge workstations.
We have the problem that a users have login with failsafe and then login into kde.

This is the first time a user is wanting to us sarge based debian-edu.

The problem stops after this procedure.
Is there some way to make some changes to all users, fixing this problem.

Does someone know how to enable two different  profiles?
One for kde2 on woody and kde3 on sarge for the same user.

This is because we need two different kickerrc files for kde2 and kde3.

Regards
Torstein Dybdahl