Re: Changing the boot logo in debian-edu

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Right.  I set foreground to white and background to black, and will
> see how that looks.  I guess it would be better if the image itself
> had black background, but I'll leave that part to someone with gimp
> skills.

Setting the foreground worked.  The background is still red. :(

Anyone know what is wrong with this:

  pngtopnm < $BASEDIR/data/$CODENAME/splash-skolelinux.png | \
    ppmquant 16 | \
    ppmtolss16 "#ffffff=7" "#000000=15" > boot$N/isolinux/splash.rle