Re: Changing the boot logo in debian-edu

[Joey Hess]
> The color pallette is limited to 16 colors; of these one must be
> usable for the foreground color of text, and one for the background
> color.

How is the background and foreground colour selected?  I got the logo
displayed by reducing the colour count to 16, but the foreground and
background is blue and red respectively.

I'll leave it like that until someone give me a better logo image.

(I sent a magic entry for file(1) to make sure the format is
recognized next time I need to find out what it is. :)