A short test-report from test-case 001-004

It worked as intended. It's still some GUI-consistency fixing to do.

The "Module Config" password-configuration is now global for adding
one or more users from the WLUS-GUI. I feel that this is a good thing
for now, before we get a guided password-creation interface, which
probably is a better long term solution to tighten the users passwords
:-)

It would be nice if people tried out the test-cases themselves, or
make test-cases of situations that needs more testing::

http://developer.skolelinux.no/

- K