Re: Einladung / Invitation

Am Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2004 19:24 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> Is this list for users or for developers. I hope it's for users, but
> I fear that some german Debian-Edu developers is not subscribed to
> debian-edu, and that a lot of discussion os taken on the german user
> list.

Hey Finn-Arne,

this is not my impression. I think, most developers from Germany are
subscribed to debian-edu or discuss their issues on irc.

There _are_ some more technical debates on the German lists concerning
both, tweaking the system after installation and desired user
requirements to coming versions.

We lack a feedback of using schools (maybe there would be more, if the
plone site could be kept together in a better way -- and IP addresses
were more flexible from the very beginning). Thus we keep showing up at
fairs and expositions.

Regards
Ralf