Re: kschoolmenu packaging

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

As I've never been it's official maintainer this isn't an orphaning message
as such.  Just to let people know that the job needs doing and if someone
has the time and know-how would they please speak up.
Could anybody please explain what kschoolmenu does what the Debian default
menu package can do?  The deeper I dived into menu I was astonished about
its great features and there is a solution for any problem I had.  So please
consider using the Debian menu package and talk to its maintainer who is
very responsible.

Kind regards

           Andreas.