kschoolmenu packaging

Hi all,

Just to note in passing that for the time being I cannot afford the time to
start packaging kschoolmenu.  Not that it would take so much time of itself
but I would have much to learn before I would consider that I could package
it properly.  I am currently trying to finish off my PhD as well as some
other things so I regret to say that I will have to leave this effort to
someone else.

As I've never been it's official maintainer this isn't an orphaning message
as such.  Just to let people know that the job needs doing and if someone
has the time and know-how would they please speak up.

Thanks
Gavin