Re: Translation of Driftsbok to English.

Hi Klaus,

Am Donnerstag 12 August 2004 18:16 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> I plan to use the next Developer Gathering to continue the translation
> and development of newdriftbok (please make suggestions on a better
> title)

Are there native English speakers coming to this gathering? Otherwise I found
Gavin's offer to engage an entire school at Dublin with translation very
tempting -- especially considering, that once they finish their work process,
they might be thirsty for more :)

Regards
Ralf