Translation of Driftsbok to English.

Hi,

we'd like to help translating the driftsbok into English.  We're working on
behalf of Mount Temple Comprehensive School, Dublin, Ireland with the
intention that these docs be available to everyone in Ireland (and anywhere
English speaking).  John will do direct translation and Gavin will
proofread it for technical sense.  Is some effort already underway?  Could
we perhaps take responsibility for a chapter to start off with?

Are there any copyright issues?  What license is it under?

Is this done through CVS on skolelinux.org for this?  If so we will need
accounts.

Thanks in advance,

John Evans
Gavin McCullagh