Re: I suggest a new title on the "Driftsbok"

Hi,

just "back to office" (rather: back home) I found this really interesting
thread. Many postings have anticipated comments I had in mind -- especial
Kurt's contribution seems important to me. Having a short title plus
extension is my vote, too:

Am Freitag 13 August 2004 14:32 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> Debian at Schools
> Installing and maintaining a Skolelinux Network

This is quite good. Maybe "running" could replace "I+M" - and instead of
Network something like "system" could stress that it is more than the
infrastructure/server. Let's see:

The Debian-Edu Handbook
Free Teaching through Skolelinux

Mh, not really ready for printing - but maybe it gives a new dimension to the
discussion.

Regards
Ralf :)