RE: Please update the translating for debian-edu-install

Hi,

I have already transmitted the fr.po file 2 weeks ago to Klaus Ade Johnstad,
as I'm not used to dealing with cvs :-(
Could you please upload it for me?

I'm not sure of some translations, but everybody in the French team seems to
be far away from work... If some have this message within tomorrow, could
you please have a lookt at the file?

Cheers,
Julien