Integration of other Linux-machines into Skolelinux network.

I'm in the process of translating to English and improving upon the
Norwegian-only documentation, found at
www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/notater

Integrating Windows and Mac-machines with ldap/samba/autofs is
documented, and quit easy. Now I wonder how to setup other
Linux-machine to also use the Skolelinux ldap and autofs.

I would normally have RTFM, but
1) I'm writing TFM
2) I'm on holiday without a real network connection (33.6 modem is not
good)

Anyone have a short howto? I have for testing a knoppix cd.

 --
Klaus