Re: There is a DoS vulnerability in Java 1.4 (URL)

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 17:34, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Herman Robak wrote:
>
> > <http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10623/>
> >
> > A fixed version of JRE has been released.
> > Is a new .deb for Skolelinux in the works?
> For those ignorant people like me: Could you please post the URL / sources.list
> entry to get a recent JRE 1.4.x ?  I never realized that there is something except
> of Blackdown and the packages there are not up to date.

 Skolelinux distributes Sun's JRE, not Blackdown's,
for the sake of interoperability.  Skolelinux got
permission from Sun to do this.  It may not be
acceptable to Debian-edu, for licensing reasons.

 This is one of the few points where Skolelinux
differs from Debian-edu.

--
 Herman Robak