RE: Skolelinux CDs

Just another question, do we need to ship the exact source for the
particular build or is it enough to ship/provide dl the current latest
version of skolelinux.

If we decide to take something out of skolelinux, it may at some time no
longer be part of the current source version, and if we 2,5 years later need
to ship source for some older build we may not have the full source. Or at
least not the exact revision of the source.

If we have to offer the exact source revision both on cd and for download
for every release we need good archiving of cd's ;) or a good system to
build old cd's. And would "every version" then include daily builds? We
never ship daily build cd's so we would never need to send out source cd's
for daily builds, but if a source download also need availability for 3
years it's still an issue.

Sven Tore