tuxmath, kmenu

Hi there,

after Alex had TuxMath in his TOP 10, I had to check it out. Apparently,
it is not pre-installed (RC-3), but can be apt-gotten (?) from the
skolelinux repository (not from plain debian).

The program itself is really nice - although it takes some time to learn
how to steer the tux :)

I think there had been answers to my major question: how to include
TuxMath into all user's kmenu - but maybe somebody could tell, if there
are plans to simplify this in a more straightforward way?

Thank you very much
Regards
Ralf