Re: Joint statement about debian edu participation from the GUADEC 2004

Hi Tom,

Am Freitag 02 Juli 2004 04:16 schrieb Tom Hoffman:
> project manager on SchoolTool.

Are you talking about http://www.schooltool.org/ ? Is this something to
build virtual classes and perform exams online? Or does it include a
school server - client system, too?

As things develop, I feel there is some really essential concentration
of experiences and work forces going on, in order to provide the next
generation with free school software. That's really amazing!

As for Europe, I know, there is already a compilation of existing school
server systems - if there is further models in the U.S., maybe you
could provide some information about its backgrounds.

Kind regards
Ralf