Some questions about translation

Hi dear Skolelinuxers,

I'm coordinating the translation to Portuguese and have two questions
about it. Here they go:

- we have people here in Brazil doing the translation of many of the
packages included in Skolelinux. But, on CVS I don't see these
translations (for example, apt, under i18n/other, and many others). May
I explicity include this translations on the CVS tree (as I done with te
i18n/other/pt_BR) or do you have any "mirror" feature that automatic
incorporate these translations on the CD version?

- what is the "official" site of the project? I'm asking this because we
were translating the skolelinux.no pages, but with all this discussion
about the Wiki and the site skolelinux.org I don't know if we may
continue with this work with the skolelinux.no, or wait the complete
migration to the new site (considering, of course, that WILL BE a
migration...).   8-)

And other thing, I'm having no success to connect with the IRC channel.
In fact, I can't connect to any server on the IRCNet (but I'm connecting
normally with other networks, for example, FreeNode). Is there any
problem with the IRCNet?

Thanks and cheers.

Aracnus
Linux User #228171
Debian-BR User #434
MinaS Livre <http://www.minaslivre.org>

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há ninguém
que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)