Re: [debian-edu] Re: Recent presentation on Kid's Software for Linux

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 11:57:41AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> We are thinking about moving our english-speaking development list
> from devel@skolelinux.no to the debian-edu mailing list.  Would this
> be OK with the current debian-edu subscribers?

It's been quiet on debian-edu, and meanwhile it seems that Skolelinux
has achieved many of the goals of debian-edu.

I think it would be wonderful to have development here.  I've always
hoped too that Skolelinux might become accessible in english :-)

Patrick Lesslie