Re: [debian-edu] Re: Recent presentation on Kid's Software for Linux

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 11:44:22PM +0100, Thomas Templin wrote:
> Did you know skolelinux yet?
> Skolelinux is a great Server distribution for schools and it will become part
> of debian-edu, AFAIK. They are working on a Skole-Knoppix too.
> http://www.skolelinux.no/
> http://www.skolelinux.de/

Yes!  I'm sorry I forgot to mention it in my presentation!  I put it together
very quickly, and mostly used sites like SchoolForge as a starting point.

Is Skolelinux mentioned there?  It should be, if not! :^)
You may also want to get together with OFSET, which is based in France.

I'm glad Skolelinux is taking off so well, and wish it luck!  Keep us abreast
of the progress!  (Maybe you should write a little article for
DesktopLinux.com which talks about it!? :) )

-bill!