Re: Debian Meet-up in DC

Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org> writes:

> Keep me in the loop (I guess keep the list in the loop) as my plans
> could change.

Sure!  Happy to keep the discussion on list, since all are of course
welcome.  (On that note, if anyone else is planning to join us, please
let me know soon either privately or on-list, as I suspect it wouldn't
hurt to make a reservation.)

As for subkeys, my understanding is that signatures from other people
are always to the main key, so merely adjusting your subkey setup
shouldn't require anyone else to sign off on the changes.  Meetups are
still good for strengthening the overall web of trust, though.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu