Re: Debian Meet-up in DC

Hi!

I'm apply for Debian Developer status and I am seeking additional key signatures. I live in Shaw but work in Greenbelt (NASA/GSFC). June 23 would be great for me. Sounds like a lot of people are in Northern Virginia. How would it be meeting in Clarendon at Northside Social (coffee+wine bar)?

Best,
Leo