Re: Debian Meet-up in DC

"Singer, Leo P. (GSFC-6610)" <leo.p.singer@nasa.gov> writes:

> My schedule is pretty flexible. Where is your concert? Maybe we could
> pick some place for dinner that is convenient to it?

Sure!  The concert is at 7 pm in the eastern half of the roughly
triangular region bounded by Old Dominion Dr. to tne north, N. Glebe
Rd. to the west, and I-66 to the southeast.  Google Maps doesn't show me
anything in the immediate vicinity, but I see a bunch of restaurants in
Clarendon, only a mile or two a way.  Of those, I'm inclined to try
Ambar, which offers Balkan small plates, but I'm open to other
suggestions.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu