Re: [Debian-NYC] Anyone in town Friday Aug 16th? (Debian 20th birthday).

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> Alright since I am not getting a clear consensus either way. I am
> going to start preparing to host the party at my apartment tomorrow
> night at 7pm:
>
> 3117 Broadway (between La Salle and 122nd street)
> Apt 50 (Buzzer 520)
>
> (Take the 1 line to 125th street and walk south on the west side of
> broadway. 96th street is the closest transfer from 2/3)
>
> I will provide a case of craft beer, red wine, and some cheese, salami
> and vegan/veggie appetizers. If people have particular dietary or
> drink requirements, please let me know ASAP, or plan to BYO. (There
> are bodegas and liquor stores less than a minute walk from my
> apartment).
>
> I'm proposing 7pm as the time, but am open to adjustments, and folks
> can come early or late. Since the kids are out of town we can prolly
> go as late as people want.
>
> Significant others, friends and spouses are welcome. (My wife will be there).
>
> Cheers,
> Brian

FYI, if anyone wants to do installs while at the party, I have prepped
three usb sticks with the Wheezy 7.1 multi-arch installer, and for
those that need it a USB stick with the wifi firmware. I also have a
75 mbit downlink and full wifi coverage throughout the apt.

Also if anyone needs GPG key signing, please bring ID and printed GPG
fingerprint.

Cheers,
Brian

P.S. - My new laptop just arrived from China today, and Wheezy is
getting installed as we speak.