Re: [Debian-NYC] Anyone in town Friday Aug 16th? (Debian 20th birthday).

Alright since I am not getting a clear consensus either way. I am
going to start preparing to host the party at my apartment tomorrow
night at 7pm:

3117 Broadway (between La Salle and 122nd street)
Apt 50 (Buzzer 520)

(Take the 1 line to 125th street and walk south on the west side of
broadway. 96th street is the closest transfer from 2/3)

I will provide a case of craft beer, red wine, and some cheese, salami
and vegan/veggie appetizers. If people have particular dietary or
drink requirements, please let me know ASAP, or plan to BYO. (There
are bodegas and liquor stores less than a minute walk from my
apartment).

I'm proposing 7pm as the time, but am open to adjustments, and folks
can come early or late. Since the kids are out of town we can prolly
go as late as people want.

Significant others, friends and spouses are welcome. (My wife will be there).

Cheers,
Brian