Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

Have a good party.
Downloaded Squeeze last night and left my torrent open till this morning.
Installed the full system on one of my drives this morning.  Looking good at that point.
Began installing on another drive a minimal system by deselecting the desktop option and just loading the base system.  Now I'm walking through installing just what I need.
My LMDE system had 127 updates earlier this morning.
Man, this is fun.
Jack