Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Jay,

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 03:17:39PM -0500, Jay Sulzberger wrote:
Yes.  My own choice would be to have the party in a more public
place, but certainly if Jimmy wants it in his place, I SAY YAY!

I tried hard not to express a preference, just to offer an option that included
a TV in response to stated desires to watch the Super Bowl. I remain fine with
either location, but I agree that we should go with the zeitgeist of most
people attend this weekend, and also that they hold a larger-capacity, more
public, and football-free squeeze hackfest a weekend or two later.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org

MY VOTE:

BIKESHED MUST BE GREEN^W^W^W^WlET US MEET AT JIMMY KAPLOWITZ'S PLACE!

oo--JS.