Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, Thomas Krichel <krichel@openlib.org> wrote:

 Jimmy Kaplowitz writes

If the house party does happen,

 Let's go for it now otherwise this discussion drag on for weeks ;-)

Yes.  My own choice would be to have the party in a more public
place, but certainly if Jimmy wants it in his place, I SAY YAY!

oo--JS.

whether it's more football-focused or more Debian-focused.

 If there is a refuge for the football-uninterested, I'd definitely
 come. I'd be interested in installing a debian system with a
 on a disk inside a debian system. I will bring an (IDE) disk.
 Last time I tried this it did not work for me, the new disk
 just would not boot.

 An indication about a start time would be welcome.

 Cheers,

 Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                               http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                              skype: thomaskrichel