Re: [Debian-NYC] Bug squashing party feedback

Free as in Freedom... and the (Free) beer doesn't hurt either. :)

Seriously though, I thought the explanations given by Daniel, Richard
and other experienced devs were great. The focus this time on limiting
scope for the beginner sessions was very helpful, and even though I am
probably going to want more beginner sessions, my understanding of the
Debian development process increased dramatically.

BTW, I may have missed the email, but did we ever send out the
whiteboard notes from the beginner sessions?

Thanks,
Brian