Re: [Debian-NYC] Bug squashing party feedback

I think it went well, and I had fun.  Plus I had some very productive
conversations that probably would have taken weeks via email.  I only
wish I could have been around more.  Like this weekend, I have nothing
to do... c'est la vie.

One possible thing that could be a nice addition is having a more
newbie friendly section.  Or really just have a table for newbies to
hang out and do installs, try building things from source, etc.  There
is the danger of it becoming a distraction from the bug squashing, but
I think it could make for a since atmosphere to have lots of people
around free softwaring.

.hc