Re: [Debian-NYC] DebConf10 Localteam/Volunteers meeting

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:32:20PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:

> If you are interested, please fill out this time poll:
>   http://doodle.com/5qfyp2b3v75sg2v6

There aren't any good times when most interested people can make it
(and it was short notice anyway), so let's try for next weekend.  I'll
send out another time poll shortly.

Since we really want as many new people to be able to come as
possible, more warning is probably best.

- richard