[Debian-NYC] DebConf10 Localteam/Volunteers meeting

Hi,

Now that we've finished the NYC bug squashing party, and know each
other pretty well, we should probably have a DebConf10 meeting where
we focus on letting everyone know what all there is to do to make
DebConf10 happen, and see who is interested in doing what.

The purpose of this meeting is to take us from a few organizers and
lots of interested people to a true team.

If you are interested, please fill out this time poll:
  http://doodle.com/5qfyp2b3v75sg2v6

If slightly earlier or later than one of the listed times would work,
let us know in the poll comments or some other way, and we'll see what
we can do.  If you are interest but can't make any times this weekend,
let us know and if that happens to enough people we can try for next
weekend.

Speaking of which, if you are interested in helping out, you should be
on the localteam mailing list:
and check out our planning page:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10

If we have the meeting on Friday, there can be a Pacific Standard
meetup afterwords (we haven't had one of those in a while).

- Richard