Re: [Debian-NYC] Workshop #3 feedback

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:35 AM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:

> - get a whiteboard (or something) with a list of commands we run.
>  Helps if you get behind.

I felt I was going to forget the commands we went through in the
workshop as soon as I pass through the exit door, so I recorded them
in a script (1) session :-)

More generally, shouldn't we give hand-outs with the full
walk-through? Maybe (to save trees) we can just e-mail the people
beforehand with the whole thing. That might bore some people (who'll
do the whole thing before attending) but there's so much stuff to
learn and to ask that is never boring ;-)

P.