Re: [Debian-NYC] Debconf 10 - NYC bid [video]

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Ron Guerin <ron@vnetworx.net> wrote:
> Brian Gupta wrote:
>
>> Other than that I attend a number of user groups, so it's pretty
>> much around them. (Too numerous to list here).
>
> Some of us have been wondering if there were Brian Gupta clones.  I don't
> know how you have the energy for all the things you do.
>
> - Ron

Ron,

Although it's a bit offtopic, I will tell you how I find the time.  (I
bet you weren't expecting an answer to this one.)

Read this book: http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/ (I don't agree one
hundred percent with the author, but he seems to have the basics
right).

The short summary is, that every one of us has more stuff that we want
to do than we have time for. Basically find anything you can that you
yourself don't need to be doing and offload/outsource it. (No detail
is too mundane for outsourcing, and if you search you can find people
that can do it at a very cost effective rates. Start with guru.com.)

Cheers,
Brian

P.S. - Feel free to contact me offlist for more details.

--
- Brian Gupta

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nycosug/

http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_New_User_FAQ