Re: [Debian-NYC] Debconf 10 - NYC bid [video]
BTW - I agree with those commenting on your preso. It was definitely
the most fleshed out.
I guess the two biggest issues are venue and lodging, no? One
question, have the debconf10 dates been finalized and is there
flexibility in the dates? If we make sure that it is in the summer
(like this year), a university setting may be very doable.
Also is there a fixed number of attendees? (eg: We need to find
lodging for 100 people.)
P.S. - I think now that you are back, we should start having regular
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Michael Schultheiss
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> I watched it, good job with the presentation. It seems that the
>> people who oppose the NYC bid because of the immigration issues are a
>> very small, but loud minority.
> The decision on DebConf 10's location won't be made until after the end
> of 2008 - we've got several months to firm up our bid and hopefully
> convince enough people that DC10 in NYC makes sense.
> Michael Schultheiss
> E-mail: email@example.com
> DebianNYC mailing list
- Brian Gupta
DebianNYC mailing list