Re: debutsav.in is working

Hi all,
I saw the comparisons between gitlab and gitorious with gitlab being
more positive even though at self-hosting it doesn't seem to be mature
(as they seem to be following agile development and more into feature
hacking than anything else atm.)

Anyways, didn't take me more than couple of minutes, just like
gitorious, signed up, pushed a public ssh key, forked the repo, set
git remote origin as the forked repo. and gitted up just to make sure.
The whole thing less than 5 minutes and I'm done. Hoping others also
sign up on gitlab and follow the above process.

For convenience, you could use the same public ssh key which you used
on gitorious (Or if you are paranoid you could make a new pair or even
if more paranoid, use the link I shared to generate even a more secure
pair.)

Look forward to seeing both the form being integrated as well as other
things which are lacking still.

<snipped>