Short note about Debian Utsav and Git way (move from gitorious.org to gitlab.com)

Hi all,
Shared a short note about Debian Utsav
https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/debutsav-at-amritapuri-kollam-kerala/

as well as documented what changes somebody would have to do if moving
from gitorious.org to gitlab. I chose to use the recent move that the
website code made gitorious.org to gitlab to share the same.
https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/git-way-v/

If anybody has any feedback, feel free to comment either here or mail
me off-list.