Re: debutsav.in is working

at bottom :-

On 9/9/14, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just updated http://www.debutsav.in/ with mini debconf India
> content.
>
> I'm using my dreamhost account for this. I'll share access details with
> Balu and Harish so they can get going with cfp. If anyone else is
> volunteering to maintain the website let me know.
>
> Since this hosting has php support, we can run the registration scripts
> on the same server.
>
> I'm open to moving to another hosting, if someone sponsors or we can buy
> some space.
>
> You can change your git remote to this repo and send updates
> https://gitlab.com/debutsav/website14
>
> Thanks
> Praveen

Hi Praveen,
Why did you change over to gitlab. It isn't easy as just changing the
remote. We all have to jump ship from gitorious to gitlab to make it
happen (esp. for any merge requests if and we want to make).

while changing remotes is easy

~/games/shirishag75s-2014-mirror$ git remote -v
origin	git@gitorious.org:minidebconfindia/shirishag75s-2014-mirror.git (fetch)
origin	git@gitorious.org:minidebconfindia/shirishag75s-2014-mirror.git (push)
upstream	https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/2014-mirror.git (fetch)
upstream	https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/2014-mirror.git (push)

~/games/shirishag75s-2014-mirror$ git remote set-url upstream
https://gitlab.com/debutsav/website14.git

~/games/shirishag75s-2014-mirror$ git remote -v
origin	git@gitorious.org:minidebconfindia/shirishag75s-2014-mirror.git (fetch)
origin	git@gitorious.org:minidebconfindia/shirishag75s-2014-mirror.git (push)
upstream	https://gitlab.com/debutsav/website14.git (fetch)
upstream	https://gitlab.com/debutsav/website14.git (push)

Update: just saw the re-organization changes you did.

I don't know how we do the merge requests?
Guess this would need to be more manual OR we all move over to gitlab
from gitorious?

Looking forward to know.