Re: [MiniDebConfIN] Contacts

Guys Sorry To disturb.

If possible can i take responsibility for handling Social Networking especially facebook.

I am from Tamilnadu, Pondicherry.

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:19 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
in-line :-

On 8/17/14, Aishwarya S <aishwarya923@gmail.com> wrote:
> in line:
>

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 9:27 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> There needs to be at most 2 or 3 contact numbers specifically for
>> people to connect if they are coming from outside the state.
>>

> Aishwarya S: +91 8129904534
> Harish N: +91 9633924624
> Roopak: +91 9895265531

These cell numbers need to be on the flyers, the posters anything
which would be going out as a marketing effort for the event.

<snipped>

>> > For now you can add my name over here and probably someone from the
>> Debian
>> > community. That'd be better IMHO.
>> >

>> ohk, I can take this or if Praveen wants to do this, let him go ahead
>> with
>> it.
>>
>> @Praveen, let us know if you want to take this on.
>>

> As mentioned by Harish, it would be good if we could have one of you(or
> both) contacts here.

I have no issues putting my contact details here :-

Shirish Agarwal - 091-976-333-0874.
as well as shirishag75@gmail.com

the only hitch I see in giving remote advice is I wouldn't be knowing
the would-be speakers from the campus.

While I could weigh on specific subjects chosen per-se as to whether
they would/could be good for the community or not, would have no idea
as to the presentation skills of the presenter. We could have a
fantastic orator, speaker, presenter giving a talk  and it's possible
to have an epiphany or gain insight on the topic he is presenting.

We could also have a presentation/talk on some software technology we
are not aware about as well. In either case, I expect to have lot of
guidance from the host institution as well to have a healthy mix of
old and new speakers to have a nice, even-keel event.

>> @Harish - Are we having a single track or multiple tracks, not clear
>> still
>> ?
>> Also no number on probable CfP from the University as well.
>>

> This will be finalized and communicated early coming week.

Thank you for sharing that.

> Preferably, have all the above names and public e-mail addresses
>> published so people can write to inquire about any aspect as well.
>>

> *Harish N*:  harishnavnit@gmail.com
> *Roopak T J*: mailstorpk@gmail.com
> *Aishwarya S*: aishwarya923@gmail.com
> *Darshana Padmadas*: darshanapadmadas@gmail.com
> *Pooja Prakash*: poojaprakash747@gmail.com

Again these needs to be in all the flyers for the event as well.

<snipped>

> --
> Aishwarya Subramanian
> *http://boundlessjourney.wordpress.com/
> <http://boundlessjourney.wordpress.com/>*

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8