[MiniDebConfIN] Contacts

Get me some contacts to put up on the contact us page of the site.
Following contacts would be required.

*   2 or 3 co-ordinators (students)
*   Staff Co-ordinator (Someone from the faculties)
*   2 for speakers Contacts(Any body who wants to present can contact these)
*   Marketing & Sponsors (For the sponsors to contact you.
*  Handles of our Social networks. We already have on diaspora, can we
also have it on    twitter,      facebook, identi.ca, Google+, and
others you can think of. We need to promote the event to  as much no.
of people as possible.

-----
राजु देविदास विंदाने
Raju Devidas Vindane