Re: Doubts/suggestions with event organization(MiniDebConf '14)

Hey,

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Jerrin Shaji George <jerrinsg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Harish,

ICFOSS (http://icfoss.in/) was the main sponsor of FOSSMeet 2013. They are very supportive of FOSS activities and events across the state. You can reach out to their director Satish Babu (contact details available in the website). Do attach necessary documents like expenditure estimates, event summary etc. while contacting him. Best wishes for the conduct of the event :)

I somehow missed this one :\ Anyways, thanks for the information. I've taken note and will contact them at the earliest.

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma