Re: CfP, topics and speakers from campus and open router project.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Raju Vindane <rajuvindane@gmail.com> wrote:
I have fortunate to attend a session by Yogesh Chavhan, He is very good speaker and has done a lot of work on hardware hacking including android phones and routers. It would be great if He can take a session at miniDebConf.
Hardware hacking sounds very interesting to me. There are probably only a handful of people who give talks on the same. I'd love to see him here for the event :)