Re: Dates for the MiniDebConf '14 finalized !

No hard feelings here folks. :) Just frankly shared what I felt.

I am not a part of the organizing team anyway. I am sure they
understand the concerns better than me and will organize the event
accordingly. Either way, I'm planning to attend it.

Cheers,

--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com