Re: Mini-DebConf Mangalore, October, time for planning?

Christian PERRIER said on Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 07:15:52AM +0200,:

 > - Arrival in Mangalore on Tuesday 25th

 > - Leave Mangalore with last local flight to Mumbai on Sunday 30th
 > - Leave Mumbai to Paris, through Frankfurt, at 03:25 on Monday 31st
 > - Arrive in Paris on Monday 31st 18:10

You mean you will not be visiting Goa, which is midway between M'lore
and Mumbai??

12 Hrs by road from either end. Or well connected by trains. M'lore -
Goa (Madgaon train fare will not be more than 2 USD by a day time
train, and would be approx 4-5 hrs journey. :-D

Hope I have tantalised you enough!!!!

BTW, keep in mind that the domestic and int'l terminals @ Mumtai are
different, and they provide free (as in free beer) transit buses
between the two. I am not aware of exact transfer process though.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
Sent from my Gooseberry.