Mini-DebConf Mangalore, October, time for planning?

Hello folks,

As I made the promise to come to one of the Mini-DebConfs in India
this year....and this promise was made for the one planned in October
in Mangalor....it's probably time for me to begin securing things,
such as travel planning, flight tickets booking and getting the needed
visa (the embassy of India in Paris was a huge mess in 2007 when I
came for Foss.IN and I guess this hasn't improved since then...it
takes about one full day to get the visa).