Re: [CoFSUG] Diasora packaging tomorrow, anyone?

2011/8/23 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> How about debian-devel-in?
>
> (BTW, I don't remember why this list we're currently using is not
> debian-user-in but more using this quite non-understandable "dug" acronym)

It stands for "debian user group". List admins did not want to create
local devel groups. I don't think they will approve debian-devel-in

They have given their rationale here
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=55;bug=592708

I understand their concerns, but in cases like this, when we have
events, mentoring etc all coming together it is hard to keep them
separate, but we will always encourage people to participate in main
debian lists.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍