Re: [CoFSUG] Diasora packaging tomorrow, anyone?

Cool! Let's do it over irc as it is such a short notice. But if more than one persons join from nearby place they can meet at a common place and login. Join any time tomorrow at #debian-in. I should be online around 10 or 11 am. If you are new to diaspora, get it running locally on your system. If you are new to packaging, one of us should be able to guide you. So see you all tomorrow.

Valu folks, share this event with people who were there on third day of mini debconf.

"Debian Loves Diaspora"